JIU - Jones International University Online - Graduate
Choosing to earn your degree from Jones International Universityģ (JIUģ) is more than a smart educational choice. Itís a smart career choice. Jones International University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- MBA in Accounting:- Success, by the numbers. Are you working in accounting but want to take your career to the next level? This degree program will provide you with all the skills and knowledge to flourish in this fast-growing field with in-depth coursework in financial, managerial, cost and auditing. Our core MBA curriculum in business, ethics and leadership fundamentals provides the perfect foundation for this highly-valued specialization.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship:- Do you have what it takes? Every business begins with a dream. But what separates those that fail from those that flourish is someone who has the vision, strategy, and discipline to nourish and grow that dream. If you possess the entrepreneurial spirit but need the practical skills to run a successful business or if you want to thrive in a corporation that employs entrepreneurial management strategies, this program is for you! In this degree program, you will develop a comprehensive body of knowledge in relevant business theory, techniques, and leadership as well as study key principles and practices critical to establish a business and position it for growth.
- MBA in Finance:- Bottom-line advancement. Excelling in the complex field of corporate finance requires highly specialized knowledge in financial planning and control, financial analyses, foreign exchange risk management, capital budgeting and fund positioning. This degree program will develop your strategic management skills and fully prepare you for success in both the national and international financial arenas. Enhancing our exceptional MBA core curriculum, this specialization also covers investment management, portfolio construction, banking, and financial decision-making.
- MBA in Financial Analysis:- Financial analysis refers to an assessment of the financial health of a business or project. It is performed by analyzing ratios that make use of information taken from financial statements and other reports. The role of a financial analyst is to use spreadsheets and financial ratios to analyze account activity and highlight strengths and weaknesses of a business.
- MBA in Financial Planning:- Financial planning refers to the process of managing personal finance for individuals and families. It covers personal budgets, income and expenses, personal taxation, insurance, real estate, investments, estate planning and retirement planning. The role of a financial planner is to evaluate one's financial condition, objectives, constraints and obligations with both short-term and long-term perspectives. The financial plan must be flexible and prepared for the sole benefit of the client and heirs. Ethics are paramount in the field of financial planning.
- MBA in Forensic Accounting:- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines forensic as "belonging to, used in, or suitable to courts of judicature or to public discussion and debate". The Forensic Accountant, through their knowledge of accounting practices, provides findings that are of high enough quality to be presentable and sustainable in a court of law.
- MBA in General Studies:- This degree program is ideal for students who want to work in public, private, government, or not-for-profit organizations. Our flexible, professional program enables the student to focus their studies on the general business environment. This program is valuable to working professionals, and recent BBA graduates, looking to increase their earning power and authority level in their current or future occupations. Students who may have a non-business undergraduate degree looking to enter the field of business will also benefit from this program.
- MBA in Global Enterprise Management:- Leadership for a new world. As foreign competition pushes both international and domestic companies to step up their game, todayís managers need highly specialized knowledge and competencies to thrive in the new global marketplace. JIUís MBA in Global Enterprise Management degree program gives you a comprehensive arsenal of techniques, strategies and practical skills necessary to manage a multinational venture.
- MBA in Health Care Management:- Health care is one of todayís fastest-growing industries. If youíre seeking a leadership role in health care, you need a quality advanced degree to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. The JIU MBA Degree in Health Care Management can help you get there. JIUís program offers you a market-relevant combination of a comprehensive business education along with real-world, health care focused applications. You study management, telemedicine, emerging technologies and strategies, how to lead mixed-profession health care teams and strategic management. The program provides the skill sets that will help you move forward in the health care industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
- MBA in Information Security Management:- Secure a better future. The four ISM courses in our MBA specialization are designed to provide realistic recommendations for improving the information security of an organization. In addition to providing background on the growing need for and issues associated with information security, these courses will help students develop practical information security programs that include the people, process and technology components essential to any effective management program. The courses also provide students with practical experience in risk assessment and management, business continuity planning, and incident response from an information security management perspective. If you have a keen interest in information security yet need a comprehensive MBA program to hone your leadership and business management skills, this degree program is for you.
- MBA in IT Management:- Harnessing technological innovation. Itís no secret that some of the most sought-after professionals are those who possess the ability to exploit technology and manage the unique needs of an organizationís knowledge workers. JIUís exceptional MBA curriculum is enhanced with several highly specialized courses that advance your knowledge of IT and give you the tools to manage all aspects of this important resource. In addition to studying the impact of globalization, this specialization hones in on the essentials of strategic planning and gives you the most effective techniques for anticipating and implementing technological advances that are critical to future business success.
- MBA in Leading the Customer-Driven Organization:- The customer comes first. The best and brightest leaders in any organization share one common secret: If you take care of your customer, success will follow. Despite most companiesí claim that they are customer-centered, most organizational structures are, in fact, product-driven. But times are changing. This program examines the paradigm shift in business assumptions about the customer and enables you to implement important structural changes designed to meet the needs of your organizations customers Ė both external and internal. Our core MBA curriculum in business, ethics and leadership fundamentals provides the perfect foundation for this highly-valued specialization.
- MBA in Negotiation and Conflict Management:- The art of principled negotiation. In todayís frenetic marketplace, the ability to resolve conflict and lead effective, ethical negotiations brings immeasurable value to any organization. JIUís MBA in Negotiation and Conflict Management enables you to respond to the rising demands of corporations in these important areas by focusing on leadership, decision-making and principled negotiating techniques. This degree specialization is enhanced by our exceptional MBA core curriculum.
- MBA in Project Management:- Mastering the project. Todayís competitive global marketplace requires advanced business knowledge, making an MBA a must-have for those seeking key management and leadership roles. Pairing this core competency with the highly valued skills of project management makes for an unstoppable combination.
Next Page>> 1, 2,